India is home to many influential figures, from politicians to prominent businesspeople to celebrities. Here is a list of the indian influencers on instagram :
1. Kusha Kapila – A fashion blogger, digital content creator, and TV presenter, Kusha Kapila is best known for her humorous take on current affairs and her bold fashion choices.
2. Diipa Khosla – A fashion icon and digital influencer, Diipa Khosla is the founder of the e-commerce brand Shopdus. She has been featured on Vogue, Elle, and Harper’s Bazaar.
3. Sakshi Sindwani – A beauty and fashion influencer and YouTuber, Sakshi Sindwani has gained over one million followers on Instagram due to her unique makeup tutorials and fashion advice.
4. Bhuvan Bam – An Indian comedian and YouTuber, Bhuvan Bam is the founder of the YouTube channel BB Ki Vines. He is one of the most popular YouTubers in India.
5. Ranveer Allahbadia – A fitness enthusiast and digital influencer, Ranveer Allahbadia is the founder of the BeerBiceps YouTube channel. He has created multiple fitness and nutrition programs.
6. Dolly Singh – A fashionista and beauty influencer, Dolly Singh has gained a large following on Instagram with her fashion and beauty advice. She is also the founder of the luxury fashion label “The Label Life”.
7. Ronit Ashra – A popular Indian TikTok star, Ronit Ashra has gained a large following due to his funny lip-sync videos and creative content. He has recently ventured into acting as well.
8. Meethika Dwivedi – A successful Indian YouTuber, Meethika Dwivedi is best known for her tutorials on makeup, fashion, and lifestyle, as well as her vlogs and collaborations with other influencers.
9. Kritika Khurana – A popular Indian YouTuber and vlogger, Kritika Khurana is best known for her humorous videos and creative content. She recently started her own vlogging channel, “Kritika Khurana Vlogs”.
10. Yashraj Mukhate – A social media star and music producer, Yashraj Mukhate is best known for his viral rap songs and humorous videos. He has become a sensation in India and around the world
Do you desire more information? visit our website to learn more. You can also look at the digital marketing course offered by ediify.com if you’re interested in learning more
- Detailed Case Study On Marketing Strategy Of Swiggy
- MIX MARKETING OF HDFC BANK
- Detailed Case Study on Marketing Strategy Of Zomato
Follow Sudhir Chaurasiya on Linkedin Instagram
Experienced Co-Founder(EDIIFY) with a demonstrated history of working in the e-learning industry. Skilled in Digital Product Management, Marketing Automation, Marketing Strategy, Management, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Management, Social Media, Social Media Optimization (SMO), and Social Media Marketing. Strong growth hacker professional with a Bachelor of Engineering – B.E focused in Electronics and telecommunications from the University of Mumbai.