Top 10 KFC competitors in detail
1. McDonald’s: McDonald’s is the world’s largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants, serving around 68 million customers daily in over 100 countries across 35,000 outlets. The company mainly focuses on hamburgers, chicken, French fries, breakfast items, and desserts.
2. Burger King: Burger King is the second–largest fast–food chain in the world and is known for its flame–grilled burgers, chicken sandwiches, and sides. The company operates in over 14,000 outlets across 97 countries.
3. Subway: Subway is a fast–food restaurant chain that mainly sells submarine sandwiches (subs) and salads. It has over 44,000 locations in 112 countries, making it the world’s largest sandwich chain.
4. Taco Bell: Taco Bell is a subsidiary of Yum Brands, Inc. and serves Mexican–style fast food. The chain operates in over 7,000 locations across the globe.
5. Wendy’s: Wendy’s is an American international fast food restaurant chain that serves hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, French fries, and beverages. It has over 6,000 outlets in 30 countries.
6. Popeyes: Popeyes is a fast–food chain specializing in fried chicken and seafood. It has over 3,400 locations in the U.S. and over 3,100 outlets in 25 other countries.
7. Dairy Queen: Dairy Queen is a soft serve ice cream and fast–food restaurant chain. It has around 6,400 outlets in the U.S. and 27 other countries.
8. Chick–fil–A: Chick–fil–A is an American fast–food restaurant chain that specializes in chicken sandwiches. It has over 2,300 outlets across the U.S.
9. Arby’s: Arby’s is an American fast–food sandwich restaurant chain with over 3,300 locations in the U.S. and Canada. It mainly serves roast beef sandwiches, chicken sandwiches, salads, and sides.
10. Hardee’s: Hardee’s is an American fast–food restaurant chain that mainly serves hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, and sides. It has over 1,900 outlets in the U.S. and over 20 other countries.
Originally posted 2022-12-14 08:14:28.
Experienced Co-Founder(EDIIFY) with a demonstrated history of working in the e-learning industry. Skilled in Digital Product Management, Marketing Automation, Marketing Strategy, Management, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Management, Social Media, Social Media Optimization (SMO), and Social Media Marketing. Strong growth hacker professional with a Bachelor of Engineering – B.E focused in Electronics and telecommunications from the University of Mumbai.