- 1.1 Higher Education After B.A
- 1.2 SKILLS/ COURSES AFTER B.A
- 1.3 GOVERNEMENT JOBS AFTER B.A
- 1.4 Elite Commerce Education in Thane’s Top Colleges.
- 1.5 Engineering Colleges In Thane.
- 1.6 Top Commerce Colleges in Thane for 11th and 12th Education
- 1.7 Empowering Change: NSS Activities in College
- 1.8 Best Computer Science Colleges In Thane.
- 1.9 Crafting Futures: The Top 5 ITI Colleges in Lucknow
- 1.10 Top Colleges In Thane For Commerce.
- 1.11 Top Colleges In Thane.
- 1.12 Empowering Minds: The Top 10 Girls’ Colleges in Jaipur
- 1.13 Crafting Futures: The Top 10 ITI Colleges in Kolkata
- 1.14 Navigating Excellence: The Top 10 Colleges in Churchgate, Mumbai
- 1.15 Navigating the Waves of Excellence: The Top 10 Merchant Navy Colleges in India Setting High Standards
- 1.16 Title: Navigating the Heart of Education: Top 10 BSc Cardiology Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- 1.17 Top B sc Colleges In Thane.
- 1.18 Top D Pharmacy Colleges in Thane.
- 1.19 Unveiling Trichy’s Treasures: A Journey through the Top 10 Arts and Science Colleges
- 1.20 Top Commerce Colleges in Thane: A Comparative Analysis.
- 1.21 Top B.Ed. Colleges in Thane.
- 1.22 Exploring Excellence : Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges in Coimbatore
- 1.23 Exploring Commerce Education at Thane’s Junior Colleges
A Bachelor of Arts is regarded as the most straightforward undergraduate degree. Students end up taking a B.A. due to a lack of marks in 12th-grade exams, and it is also one of today’s undervalued degrees. However, B.A. paves the way for some of the most powerful and well-known career fields. It is critical to understand what type of field we are interested in. By learning what to do after receiving a Bachelor of Arts, one may undoubtedly make a successful career out of it.
Having an undergraduate degree alone does not ensure financial success. To have a solid career, one needs to acquire new skills. Everything has changed in the modern world, including working practices. You must cultivate your own distinctive personality if you want to stand out from the pack.
Table of content :
- MASTER OF ARTS
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION
- BACHELOR OF LAW
- MASTER OF JOURNALISM
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- WEB DEVELOPMENT
- INSURANCE INDUSTRY
- FINE ART
- DEFENSE SERVICE
Let’s look at each option for what to do after B.A.
Higher Education After B.A
Gaining a higher education has several advantages, such as ensuring employment, raising one’s salary, fostering social connections, professional specialization, and many others.
You can get internationally recognized professional certifications and designations if you have a university degree.
Let’s examine well-known higher graduate programs.
MASTER OF ARTS
In the two-year Master of Arts program, you will refine the skills you have acquired. The several sections in an M.A.are Ethics in business, Economics, accounting, and business law.
Business strategies and marketing.
Anyone with at least a 50% grade point average is eligible for an M.A.
You can frequently better understand your function as an educator with the aid of a master’s degree. Your salary will depend on the talents you have and the field you chose, so be careful when making your decision to assure future high effectiveness.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration program is a well-established, current, and future course for people wishing to start a career in business. Those looking for career freedom or an understanding of the business administration work pattern might consider it. One must pass an entrance exam, such as the CAT, XAT, or MAT, in order to be accepted into an MBA school. A minimum grade of 50% in the course is required in order to be eligible for this one. An MBA in Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Financial Management, Marketing, etc. are just a few of the specializations available in this two-year professional program.
This can be a lucrative professional choice in the modern world, where start-up culture is blooming. An MBA graduate can expect to make between Rs. 10 lakh and Rs. 12 lakh per year. Professional pay gains for M.B.A. holders are increasing at a rate that is 3% faster than the average.
The best colleges to do are:
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION
A bachelor’s degree in education qualifies an individual to teach in schools and colleges as a professional degree. You can obtain this degree after spending two years finishing the necessary coursework.
Depending on your talent, experience, and expertise, you could earn between Rs. 2 and Rs. 5 lakhs annually with this degree. If you pass the required exams, you can utilize this degree to work in the government sector. The decision to seek an M.Ed. to advance your career comes next. Teachers with a B.A. in education receive the best pay in this profession because teaching is a well-known and respected vocation that one can pursue.
BACHELOR OF LAW
A five-year integrated program leading to a professional law degree is the bachelor of law or LLB. Lawyers have always been in high demand in countries such as India, where the population is growing while crime rates are rising. The ratio of lawyers to cases is approximately 1:100000 respectively. If you are well versed in all rules and regulations, you can address it as one of the most successful careers.
Law includes modules such as contract law, tort law, property law, criminal law, governing the major organs of the state, constitutional law, human rights law, and so on.
You can choose this option if you have an undergraduate degree or after B.A.
The top colleges to pursue laws are:
MASTER OF JOURNALISM
After completing a B.A. with at least 50% to 60% of the required grades, one can pursue a professional course in journalism.
Due to the growing competitiveness in the media sector and the vast range of opportunities available, there is a high demand for it in India, where one can choose it as a rewarding job. one must succeed in the Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam, XIC OET IIMC Entrance Exam, FTII JET, JNUEE, CUET Entrance Exam (PG)
You may get hired by prestigious media outlets like NDTV, Zee Network, ABP, Times of India, The Hindu, and many others. The average yearly income for journalists in India is 4.0 Lakhs, with salaries ranging from 1.0 Lakh to 8.5 Lakh.
SKILLS/ COURSES AFTER B.A
Another thing that can be learned, in addition to a degree, is skills. Your chances of finding work are higher, given your talents and abilities. Let’s examine the professional skills you can get after receiving a B.A.
Digital marketing is a new-age component of marketing that promotes products and services via the Internet or online-based digital platforms and technologies. Because of the rise in start-ups, the craze for digital marketing has carved out its own niche. In today’s world, business entails digital marketing.
Benefits of Doing Digital Marketing
- There are no prerequisites.
- High-paying careers
- Rapidly expanding industry
- Improved job security
- Digital marketers are in high demand.
- Entrepreneurship opportunities.
For a job in this sector that is guaranteed, you can enroll in India’s top-ranked EDIIFY Institute of Digital Marketing, where you can also take classes and intern. Or you can Visit www.ediify.com for further course-related queries.
They offer a variety of courses that will prepare you for employment in just three months, as well as an 11-month Postgraduate program in digital marketing.
This talent is essential if you want to expand your business in the beginning.
For each new business, web development is crucial since, without users, a website is like a ship at sea without water. A well-designed website is essential for any business growth initiative that aims to reach a larger audience and draw in more leads and customers.
Being a Web developer does not require a particular degree. Anyone who appreciates research, development, and innovation is free to pursue it. Depending on how much time you spend practicing, it normally takes 3–4 months to thoroughly master all of the skills at the boot camp.
The staggering annual salary of Rs. 4.87 lakhs for a web developer is considered to be high. This enables home-based employment. Talent usually results in salary increases.
One might choose to work for an insurance firm by obtaining a basic degree or even after receiving a B.A. because it is one of the best industries to earn money in. You can enroll in any courses and examinations needed to become an insurance industry specialist after earning your B.A.
Courses to enter the insurance industry after B. A. are :
- Courses for Insurance Managers. …
- PG Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management. …
- PG Diploma in Insurance Science. …
- PG Diploma in Management of Insurance and Financial Services. …
- Master’s Program in Insurance Business. …
- Foundation in Financial Planning. …
- M. Sc in Actuarial Science.
The best aspect is that there is no upper age limit to become an insurance agent. You can also work full- or part-time, or even on a commission basis.
If you enjoy creating new things or have an artistic perspective, consider a career in art or design, which will allow you to express your creativity.
After B.A., there are numerous courses available to specialize in such fields.
One may choose to pursue careers in interior design, fashion design, graphic design, shoe design, and many more fields such as. painting, architecture, music, poetry, and other performing arts like dance and theatre.
If you choose one of the above fields, you could make up to $3,000 to $4,000 per year. The talents you acquire never go to waste; you could always use them to your advantage. It just needs to be done with fervor and devotion.
GOVERNEMENT JOBS AFTER B.A
Everyone has heard the saying “kuch bhi ho naukri to Sarkari hi honi chaahiye” from their ancestors. This is a result of work stability, the Indian mentality that values pride in one’s employment with the government, training opportunities, and retirement benefits. But working for the government is not easy; one must put in a lot of effort to become qualified. Government employment comes with benefits that private employment does not. This is a fantastic post-B.A. alternative.
The government sectors offer the following occupations.
UPSC (UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION)
The Union Public Service Commission in India holds the UPSC Civil Service Test to select candidates for higher civil service positions. The UPSC Exam is held to fill four different positions, which are as follows:
- IPS (INDIAN POLICE SERVICE)
- IAS (INDIAN ADMINISTRATION SERVICE)
- IFS (INDIAN FOREIGN SERVICE OFFICER)
- IRS (INTERNAL REVENUE SYSTEM)
After completing your B.A., you can apply for UPSC services. To be eligible for the same, one must pass three stages: preliminary, mains, and interview. The salary differs according to the position held by the aspirants.
Apply on https://www.upsc.gov.in
MPSC (MAHARASHTRA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION)
After a B.A., one can opt for MPSC as a great career alternative, Even non-Maharashtrians with an adequate degree and skills can apply. one needs to qualify for exams arranged by MPSC in order to be eligible for positions given,
Giving MPSC exams is not a simple task. But with commitment and effort, it is possible.
Apply online at https://mpsc.gov.in
PUBLIC SECTOR BANK
All public sector banks hire employees through the IBPS examination. For this position, one must be Indian and applicants must be between 20 and 30 years old. A minimum B.A degree with 60 percent marks is required, as well as strong computer and English communication abilities. One of the simplest exams to pass is this one.
One receives a monthly income of between Rs. 35,000 and Rs. 59,999.
2022 is a better year to apply for jobs with the Indian Railways if you are a capable candidate on https://indianrailwayrecruitment.in.
At least a 10th-grade certificate is required. You must regularly check all websites for job updates. Job positions for Indian Railways are as follows,
Deputy General, A second general director, When serving as the Zonal RPF Chief or the Head of the RPSF, an additional director general, inspector general, or deputy inspector general, Deputy Inspector General.
There are four different types of Defence Services, including the Indian Army, Indian Force, Indian Navy, and Indian Force Guard. After earning a degree in business administration, one may choose to pursue this field because it offers one of the most prestigious work positions such as Coast Guard, the Directorate of General Defense Estate, and the Controller General of Defense Accounts. For this, you must enroll in the Indian Military Academy or the National Defense Academy.
The one in the Ministry of Defence earns 30 lakhs per year.
You need to appear for Defence exams arranged by UPSC twice a year. To know about it check the website.
We have already discussed what one can do after B.A. Before entering any field, please understand your niche and interests. We have almost finished discussing courses after B.A, salaries after B.A, and jobs after B.A .The information provided here is limited to the best of my knowledge.
- Elite Commerce Education in Thane’s Top Colleges.
- Engineering Colleges In Thane.
- Top Commerce Colleges in Thane for 11th and 12th Education
- Empowering Change: NSS Activities in College
- Best Computer Science Colleges In Thane.
- Crafting Futures: The Top 5 ITI Colleges in Lucknow
- Top Colleges In Thane For Commerce.
- Top Colleges In Thane.
- Empowering Minds: The Top 10 Girls’ Colleges in Jaipur
- Crafting Futures: The Top 10 ITI Colleges in Kolkata
- Navigating Excellence: The Top 10 Colleges in Churchgate, Mumbai
- Navigating the Waves of Excellence: The Top 10 Merchant Navy Colleges in India Setting High Standards
- Title: Navigating the Heart of Education: Top 10 BSc Cardiology Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top B sc Colleges In Thane.
- Top D Pharmacy Colleges in Thane.
- Unveiling Trichy’s Treasures: A Journey through the Top 10 Arts and Science Colleges
- Top Commerce Colleges in Thane: A Comparative Analysis.
- Top B.Ed. Colleges in Thane.
- Exploring Excellence : Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges in Coimbatore
- Exploring Commerce Education at Thane’s Junior Colleges